Here's my very first tutorial, I thought I combine a few things. My process of drawing and coloring a character. On request I did a male character (dapper) and there were some questions on proportions,there I would recommend studying some anatomy books. There are good ones of Andrew Loomis I used his proportions charts of males, you can google his name and there will be plenty reference to study from.
- File Size: 8,5 x 11 inch 300dpi
- Program: Photoshop CS6
- Tablet: Wacom Cintiq 12WX
Here’s my Process :
- Find a pose & reference for your type of character
- Explore, sketch out some poses
- Rework the pose and add details
- Start coloring with layers to separate the items (like paper cut outs)
If you have any questions here's the place to post them I'll check here.
Thank you for watching!